- Purrfect Pet’s Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure of the Product and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the Products repaired or replaced if the Products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure (the ‘Warranty‘).
- You may make a claim under this clause (the ‘ Warranty Claim‘) for material defects and workmanship in the Products within 6 months from the date of purchase (the ‘Warranty Period‘).
- In order to make a Warranty Claim during the Warranty Period, you must provide proof of purchase to the store of purchase showing the date of purchase of the Products, provide a description of the Products and the price paid for the Products by sending written notice to the store of purchase, or by email to the store of purchase, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where the Warranty Claim is accepted then Purrfect Pet Products will, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace any defective Products or part thereof with a new or remanufactured equivalent during the Warranty Period at no charge to you for parts or labour. You acknowledge and agree that you will be solely liable for any postage or shipping costs incurred in facilitating the Warranty Claim.
- The Warranty shall be the sole and exclusive warranty granted by Purrfect Pet Products and shall be the sole and exclusive remedy available to you in addition to other rights and under a law in relation to the Products to which this warranty relates.
- All implied warranties including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for use are limited to the Warranty Period.
- The Warranty does not apply to any appearance of the supplied Products nor to the additional excluded items set forth below nor to any supplied Products where the exterior of which has been damaged or defaced, which has been subjected to misuse, abnormal service or handling, or which has been altered or modified in design or construction.
- Exclusions to Warranty apply where items are identified as consumables. Consumables are identified in Schedule A of the Manufacturer’s Warranty. Warranty will still apply to consumables where defects to workmanship or material defects are present.
- You acknowledge that the Purchase Services offered by Purrfect Pet Products or stores in which stock Purrfect Pet Products, may integrate delivery (the ‘Delivery Services‘) through the use of third party delivery companies (the ‘ Delivery Service Providers‘).
- In providing the Purchase Services, The store of purchase or Purrfect Pet Products may provide you with a variety of delivery and insurance options offered as part of the Delivery Services by the Delivery Service Providers. You acknowledge and agree that Purrfect Pet Products or stores in which stock Purrfect Pet Products is not the provider of these delivery and insurance options and merely facilitates your interaction with the Delivery Service Providers in respect to providing the Delivery Services.
- In the event that an item is lost or damaged in the course of the Delivery Services, Purrfect Pet Products asks that you:
- contact the Delivery Service Provider directly to request a refund or to claim on any insurance options available; and
- contact us by sending an email to the store of purchase, or email@example.com outlining in what way the Products were damaged in transit so we are able to determine if the Delivery Service Provider should be removed from the Purchase Services.
SCHEDULE A – EXCLUSION TO CONSUMER WARRANTY
Exclusions to warranties, where goods are deemed to be consumables include, but not limited to at the company’s sole discretion;
- Corrugated Cardboard Products
- Cat Scratching Posts
- The Odour Control Products